Hi, everybody that bothers to remember that I exist! How ya'll doing this fine day?
I apparently haven't added a journal since last year and I haven't done a quiz in even longer, so I thought, why not? I stole this little bad boy from , who stole this from someone else. Please, enjoy as I bombard you with bullshit.
COMMENCE WITH THE TYPING!!!
1. What does your DeviantArt name mean and why?
Well... I'm vaguely psychotic... And I like shade and shadows... I dunno. (Why does that icon remind me of planet Earth?)
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
I'm all over the place, how should I know about all the way back then? I think I was into Jak and Daxter as that's some of the first fanart on my page. Right now, it's Bleach, Harry Potter, Bioshock, LoZ, Sonic, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Minecraft (ish), and SOOOOO many more.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
Umm... I don't know exactly, but I'll bet that I got the majority of them through my writing in the FS LoZ club years ago.
4. Name 3 of your favourite artists on dA.
HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOOSE?!?!
5. Do you comment, fave, or both?
I usually fave and run, but, if I REALLY like it, I will leave a comment. Granted, I usually don't fave unless I like it a lot, so...
6. Do you participate in clubīs contests here on dA?
I used to. Not anymore as I don't know how to work our scanner. Oh well.
7. What is your most popular submission?
Probably one of my old Yaoi fics that I don't like anymore.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Ghost Hunters, Dead Files, Ghost Adventures, reality Crime shows, Taboo, etc... Wow, I watch more T.V. than I thought I did.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Hands, feet, and facial hair. It's gotten to the point where I'm specializing in head shots... Which are going quite well, actually.
10. Summer or winter?
Spring and Fall.
11. Rain or sun?
Depends on the temperature of the day.
12. What are your favorite types of music?
Rock, techo, metal, piano, video game soundtracks and guitar (I am SUCH a guitar whore, it's not funny )
13. PC or Mac?
14. Anime or Manga?
Depends on the talent of the animators and story board writers, but I almost always eventually read the manga.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
16. Read or TV?
READING IS FUCKING AWESOME!!
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
18. Name a hidden talent.
I can pick things up with my feets.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
Ahhh... I don't really watch either.
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
... I like DQ?
21. What are your top 3 favorite books? (no manga)
Hmmmm, that's a hard one...
1. The Sable City by Edward McNally (This book is SO ADDICTING)
2. Brothers of the Dragon by Robin Wayne Bailey
3. The Theodosia series by R. L. LaFevers
22. Name 5 of your favorite bands/singers.
Another hard one since most of my music is video game related...
@. Madworld Soundtrack
#. Guilty Gear Soundtrack
%. Old timey music - like from the 50's and 60's (I blame Bioshock and that damn radio from Fallout 3!!)
23. Are you a fast, slow or medium typist?
I'd like to think under normal circumstances I'm a medium-fast typist.
24. Do you like Denny's?
Never been there.
25. What is your favorite smiley?
Not sure if this is a smiley, but...
26. What is your favorite type of pie?
27. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Stayed up for 40 hours before.
28. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
... (I live there.)
29. THERE WAS NO FREAKING QUESTION HERE, SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FORM OF POTATO?
30. Do you cosplay?
Do you really think I have money for that kind of thing?!
31. Fruits or sweets?
I LOVE sweet fruits.
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?!
Buttered AND salted. If I can have neither, only THEN will I take plain.
33. Have you skipped school?
I was allowed to only once a year. Otherwise, it was off to the long bus unless I was too sick to get out of bed or the snow/mud was too dangerous to travel on.
34. Have you been on a plane?
35. Have you swam in the ocean?
YEP! I went to the BAHAMAS! (Granted, this was like 6 years ago)
36. Have you been ice skating?
When I was a kid.
37. Favorite vacation spot?
38. Ever been on TV?
39. Favorite salad and dressing?
I don't eat salad.
40. What do you do to relax?
Listen to moosik, play video games, daydream, read, sleep, fart... Ehhh, scratch that last one.
41. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
... I don't remember... I'm not that much of a movie goer.
42. Favorite sandwich?
PB & J
43. If you could go anywhere in the world...
IN BED WITH A GIRL!
... What? I like to snuggle...
44. Favorite time of the day?
Mid-morning, early evening and twilight.
45. What did you want to be when you were little?
I think I wanted to be a vet...
46. What do you want to be now?
(I'm already a witch, so I can cross that one off the list, lol.)
47. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Awwww... But I want to eat with ALL my friends...
48. What person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
That damn singing traffic cone...
But, seriously, don't EVER put me in a room with a strongly religious person and lock the door. If the banging and screaming doesn't alert you, the quiet will. If you open that door after a certain amount of time, don't be surprised if you find no trace that person even existed.
49. When is your birthday?
My birthday, silly!
50. Favorite type of ice-cream?
Chocolate! Moose Tracks! Cookie Dough! THE KIND THAT'S IN MAH BELLEH!!
51. Last book you read?
I haven't finished it yet, but, The Sable City as I listed above.
52. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
If I HAD a credit card, I think I'd be able to answer that.
53. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
Nope. I do, however, buy free books off of Amazon.
54. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
... I don't know... I have a short attention span when it comes to annoying.
55. Favorite all time movie?
Not a movie goer, remember?
56. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Hmmmm... Tom and Jerry? Loony Toons? Code Lyoko? Teen Titans? Digimon Tamers? Inuyasha? .Hack//SIGN? Courage the Cowardly Dog? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS?!
I think I watched a little bit of TMNT, too.
7. What are you listening to right now?
58. What is the last thing you ate?
59. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
60 . What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
... I lesbian?
Meh, I'm usually polite enough to look at peoples faces first, so that?
61. Favorite sport to play?
Does walking and dancing to the music in my head count?
62. Favorite Day of the Year?
63. Hugs or Kisses?
64. Vanilla or Chocolate?
65. Favorite Board Game?
Wow, I haven't played a board game in so long...
66. Favorite smells?
I like perfume and scented candles. My favorite smell and taste in the WORLD, however, is mint... I fudging LOVE mint...
67. What inspires you?
Music, video games, books, images, randomly thinking shit up.
68. Do you have any piercings?
69. How many siblings do you have?
70. Bacon bits or Croutons?
71. Favorite Day of the Week?
72. Favorite phrase?
Oh, there are so many...
Well, one I learned recently is one I found very true.
"... to be fair is to be willing to be ruthless. A balance has no scruples. It is true, or it is worthless."
73. Favorite restaurant?
I don't really go to restaurants to often anymore. I think the last one I went to was Apple Bees.
74. Favorite animal?
Wolves! Foxes! Birdies! PUPPIES!
75. Favorite thing to do outside?
Lay in the sun.
76. Favorite thing to do when itīs raining?
What else? I'mma run around like I'm 10 again!
77. Favorite Disney character?
I don't really do much Disney anymore...
78. Do you like coffee?
Meh, I like my water and my tea.
79. Tag 6 people (randomly in no order)
No, thank you.
80. Say bye!
Psycho of the Shadows